I choose to be happy and healthy in my life. Happiness is a pre-direction that an individual makes... Life moves on...Be Smart, and Move UP. God gave you a Personal Destiny. Grab what is yours, and work hard to be Successful....Keep smiling despite of your situation. "KIGOMA KWA BIBI MZAA MAMA" 
SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE WORDS PEACE, LOVE, & RESPECT ".
TANZANI'ANO AMERICAN 
Email: Shalwa2009@gmail.com 
Tell: 1-240-752-4170

Total Pageviews

YALATIFF, I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU AND SEEK YOUR PROTECTION FROM USELESS KNOWLEDGE AND ANY EVIL EYES.




Support America Small Businesses.
Our company's goal is to design clothes which are both functional for the wearer and also aesthetically pleasing. Being a small, uprising company does not stop us from providing our customer with quality merchandise. We design outfits for a wide range such as evening gowns, party dresses, work clothes, daily wear, and diracs/traditional outfits. Additionally we make customized outfits, so if someone has a particular design or fabric they want, just bring it and we will sew it for you at a set price ranging from $80.00 and up. We hope you will find our products useful and that we can help make you the center of attention at your next event!:) 

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE MY AFFORDABLE, QUALITY, AND ELEGANT WOMEN DRESSES
www.SalhaSaleh.US



DJ. MOE AND DJ. DAVID
THE BEST WAMANYEMA WA'TZA DJS IN WASHINGTON D.C/ VA/MD
FOR MORE INFORM CONTACT: 
TELL 202-285-9861

10/21/17

"I ERASE MY CHILDREN'S NAME FROM EVERY EVIL LIST"


I Erase my children's name from every evil list.        
   I pray against any form of delay in the lives of my children.
   My seeds will make it on time. Every single seed of mine are for trophy of Grace.    

   Lord give them unexplainable Blessings.
   I will not be an EX mother.
   Lord I secure my seeds in your arms.
   In critical moments, God will send help to my children.
   Where we cannot defend and stand for ourselves, God,defend us oh Lord,
   vindicate my children. My children shall not be an embarrassment to me.
   Lord give me self announcing testimonies.
   My children shall not receive  death Wrapped as love.
My children shall not receive  battles wrapped as blessings.
   My children shall not be spectators in the gathering of glory.
   My God, protect my joy.
   My children will be the ones to take care of their own children.
   My children will end well and reach their goals.
   Each of my children will be blessed.
    I shall not use my own hand to destroy the lives of my children.
   My children will not be the victim of anybody's mistake.
  My children's prosperity will be obvious.
   My Children's voice will be louder than the voices of their enemies.
   Money will not finish in their lives.
   Food will not finish from their mouth / table.
   Great and unshakeable shall be their peace.
They will excell in all they do.
   The spirit of excellence will be evident in their lives.
   They will be leaders and not followers.
   My children are fruitful in all they do.
   They are children of destiny.
   They are destined for greatness and great things.
   Their step are ordered and directed by God.
   Destiny helpers will always surround them all the days of their lives.
   Sure God's hand , goodness,  grace,  mercy,  blessings,  favour and presence will follow them all the days of their lives and they will know God,  serve God,  follow God,  hear God and dwell with God all the days of their lives. In Jesus' mighty name l pray. Amen.

Share with Mothers and Mothers to Be

No comments: